The Power of Energy Gates Qigong Webinar Replay

Topics:

Click to listen to the recent webinar on The Power of Energy Gates Qigong. In the webinar Bruce talks about standing, inner and outer dissolving, how to practice the 3 swings and how to use Energy Gates Qigong for health, healing, tai chi and martial arts.

Download [Right click (pc) or Control click (mac) then choose "save link as" to download this file]

To order the Energy Gates Qigong Training Program (14 DVD Set plus bonuses) go here:

CLICK HERE: Energy Gates Qigong Program Offer

Adam t Dayen (not verified) wrote 2 years 36 weeks ago

I've studied martial arts for

I've studied martial arts for 25 years , external , internal , and practicing , the 3 swings and spine stretch , for the last 3 weeks , I have noticed a huge improvement !!!!!!! This man knows what he talking about, it's real , when you have been around the block a few times , it's refreshing to get the real stuff!!!! Thanks bk for your instruction , can't wait to meet and train with in person.

Energy Arts Team 1's picture
Energy Arts Team 1 wrote 2 years 36 weeks ago
Bob Townsend (not verified) wrote 2 years 36 weeks ago

Webinar Link

I can listen to the webinar - but cannot download the webinar.

Thank you.

Jean-paul laurent (not verified) wrote 2 years 36 weeks ago

Great

Great

Energy Arts Team 1's picture
Energy Arts Team 1 wrote 2 years 37 weeks ago

Downloading the Webinar

There's a short tutorial here about how to download files:

Kind Regards,

Energy Arts Team

Visitor (not verified) wrote 2 years 37 weeks ago

download option?

I am trying to download but not finding the download option. Please inform. Thanks!

Kevin Hartwell's picture
Kevin Hartwell wrote 2 years 37 weeks ago

Webinar link

There doesn't seem to be a "read more " to activate the webinar.

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Allowed HTML tags: p br
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
     d@S8M    .dEMEMb.    .d595@b.    .dHH@5b.       d@S8M
dSPS@S dSEP YE5b dHEP Y98b d@MP Y5Hb dSPS@S
d@P HM5 E9E S98 M@5 .d85P d@P HM5
dMP 8ES @8Hd59Mb. Y@9b. d9ES @88S" dMP 8ES
d@@ @99 8H9P "YHMb "YH@5PES9 "YMb. d@@ @99
5@8M8H559H S55 SE5 8HS 598 95H 5@8M8H559H
EMM YM9b dSEP Y85b d9EP YH5b d@EP EMM
5SE "Y995MP" "YSSSEP" "Y5859P" 5SE
Enter the code depicted in ASCII art style.

Free Updates & Reports

Access 3 free reports: Secrets of Tai Chii, 30 Days to Better Breathing and Dragon & Tiger Qigongi.

Testimonials

As a psychiatrist working in a hospital I treat patients experiencing severe crises. This work can be very stressful at times. For the past 10 months I have been doing standing outer dissolving almost every day. Over this time I have noticed a big decrease in the amount of tension and contractions in my body.

(more)